Shopmanager (m/v/x – fulltime)
◦ You combine a love for food, with a love for numbers and processes
◦ You have loads of common sense
◦ You’re flexible and live by “when the going gets tough, the tough get going”
◦ Glorious hospitality lover: You get buzzed and energised in giving our Ball lovers a wonderful time!
◦ Even José Mourinho can learn a thing or two from your coaching skills (and if you haven’t got a clue who he is – don’t sweat it – half of the team doesn’t know either J )
◦ You love your city and the city loves you! You know all there is to know in your city – people know you – and you know people!
◦ When it comes to experience, you’re an old fox that can teach your team a few new tricks! (> 5 years)
◦ You draw up timetables, place orders, guide your team and actively take part in serving and preparing balls in our open, urban kitchen.
◦ Your shop is your baby and you’ll be taking up final responsibility when it comes to revenue, orders, brand experience and operational results!
◦ You are part of our young team and will support and guide them in an open and constructive manner.
◦ You’re passionate in your job, and outside of it!
Who are we?
◦ Passionate foodies
◦ Growing start-up with 6 shops & a food truck
◦ We offer slow food in a fast served formula
◦ From our own farm to our urban tables!
◦ We’ll be spreading our Flemish food skills internationally by means of local partnerships
◦ Demanding but glorious work environment
◦ Cool colleagues with balls (at least some J )
◦ Honest salary and advantages
◦ And above all glorious vibes
◦ Opportunity to grow to be an independent partner
◦ 5 days a week – Home by 11.30 PM at the latest!