hi guys, Balls & Glory will open a second store in Bxl/bourse very very soon .Since 2012 we make worlds best handcrafted meat- & vegetarian balls, filled with things we love… Yes yes, liquid filling inside. Join our glorious team, & let’s have a ball in our open kitchen. Let’s meet & greet, we may have a beautiful future together
send your cv & motivation to email@example.com.
Keen to work at one of our shops?
The B&G team is a group of young colleagues with a healthy dose of common sense who love to have a ball (most of us, anyway). A job with more glory is hard to find! No vacancies at the moment? Feel free to apply spontaneously.
E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Teamleader for B & G Brussels (bourse)
Be part of our glorious team
- Glorious sense of hospitality: Giving our ball-lovers a glorious time boosts your energy!
- You’re hands-on and full of positive energy and happy thoughts even in stressful situations.
- Flexible and autonomous in your work
- You have some sound common sense
- Chefs diploma or knowledge by experience are obviously a big plus
(For an optimal) Preparation
- You take active part in the service and preparation in our open kitchen.
You bear responsibility, together with your colleagues, for our brand experience and operational results.
- You’re an active member of a young team in an open & constructive way. We manage our team based on values, not standards: just so you know!
- you’re responsible for planning & contact with our suppliers.
Who are Balls & Glory?
- A passionate ‘bunch’ of foodies
- A growing start-up with 4 restaurants, food truck and presence in retail
- We serve slow-food in a fast-food way
- We do it all ourselves…. From pig farm to our urban tables.
- We hope our Flemish food skills will grow internationally through franchise partners.
- A demanding but glorious work environment J
- Cool colleagues with balls (some at least)
- Fair salary
- Even more attractive vibes
- Growth opportunities
- 5 days a week,